Saturday, December 31, 2005

Gone commercial? Yes I have.

I have added an adertisement banner to the sidebar as an experiment.
I can see now how some of these websites make money. My site sees very little traffic as a whole and yet I have had a few Ads clicked with each ad click giving me a couple of cents here and there. A site like Slashdot.org or Howard Stern.com could have thousands of clicks daily. Sure each click only means a few cents but it seems to add up quickly.

How to get rid of online ads? Use the firefox web browser combined with the adblock plugin. All ads are instantly removed.

-Jody

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Firefox is the best browser available. No more IE for me!

MrTroy said...

Doesn't that defeat the point of the having the ads? Telling people how to remove them?